从1965 – 1966年 他在波士顿市医院实习。之后连续两年，于布鲁克陆军医中心担任军医。
Horst S. Filtzer received his MD degree cum laude from Harvard University in 1965. He did his internship at Boston City Hospital from 1965-1966 and served the military with the Republic of Vietnam and Brooke Army Medical Center until the end of 1968. He was awarded 3 Bronze Stars for Valor, the Army Commendation Medal and the Combat Medics Badge.
Dr. Filtzer finished his training in general and vascular Surgery and eventually became Dept. Chairman at Cambridge Hospital, a Harvard teaching hospital. He is Board Certified in general and vascular surgery. He had a very active surgical practice for over 35 years. He is a medical consultant to the Enagic Company. He whole heartedly endorses Kangen Water as a product that is beneficial to the health of all man kind.
Horst S. Filtzer MD F.A.C.S.
– 35 years as surgical resident educator.
– Author of numerous surgical papers and book chapters.
– Member of multiple prestigious surgical societies.
– Service as health volunteer in post war Vietnam.
– Service during the first gulf war at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
– Motorcycle enthusiast, rider and restorer of vintage Harley Davidson motorcycles